Try It . It's Quick and Easy!!
It's quick and easy to check your balances, view your transaction history and transfer funds with Online Banking. And it's FREE when you sign up for Cecil Bank Online Banking.
Frequently Asked Questions about Online Banking:
How do I sign up for Online Banking?
1. Go to the closest branch and complete the Online Banking application and either mail or deliver the application back to any branch of the Bank; or
2. Complete the Online Banking application on our website, print application from our website, and either mail or deliver the application back to any branch of the Bank .
Who can I call if I have questions while using the Online Banking system?
Call our Online Banking Coordinator at 410-398-2966, or any of our convenient branch locations.
What are the system requirements for using the Online Banking?
1. A personal computer with Windows® XP, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8 or a higher version; an Apple Macintosh® computer with OS 7.01 or a higher version.
2. You will also need a connection to the Internet (an Internet Service Provider accessed by your computer via a modem).
3. A recommended browser installed on your computer:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.01 or later
4. At least one checking, money market, or statement savings deposit account with our bank.
Can other people access my account?
No. Only you can log-on to your accounts through the Online Banking system. All of your account information is kept on our computers and the information transferred to your computer is done over a secure connection.
If I am having trouble logging on, what might be the problem?
Once your Online Banking account is setup, you have 72 hours to log into the system and change the default password. After 72 hours, your password will expire and your password will have to be reset by the Bank. In addition, remember that your password is case sensitive. Make sure "Caps Lock" is off and try again. If you still are having a problem or have forgotten your Password, contact our Online Banking Coordinator at 410-398-2966.
How is your password established?
Initially, your password is established by the Bank for the Online Banking system. On the first time you use the service, you will be prompted to establish your own personal password. Your password should be established with both letters and numbers. Please avoid the use of any portion of your name, family names, social security number, address or phone number.
Why do I need an Internet Service Provider to use the Online Banking System?
The Internet Service Provider (ISP) ensures that your computer conforms to internet protocol and this protocol is essential for secure connections between your computer and our service.
Is the Internet safe to transmit my banking information?
Yes. We use 128-bit encryption: Secure Socket Layer 3.0 (SSL) for all communications. This is currently one of the highest levels of security available for Internet Transactions.
Why can't I transfer money in or out of one of my accounts?
Some bank accounts do not support transfers. Contact a bank representative if you want more information about this topic or would like to set up a new account.
What do I need to know about funds transfer?
Funds transfer happens on the date of entry when you transmit the transfer instructions.
Still Need Help? Call our Online Banking Coordinator at 410-398-2966 or any of our convenient branch locations. We're here to serve you!